Floorlite® products are flexible TPO and TPR durable sheets that are lightweight, easily thermoformed, provide a mar resistant surface, and are approved for automotive use in applications such as non-carpet flooring protection.
- Retains color fastness under UV exposure: Floorlite® aesthetic values comply with automotive standards for color and dimension stability.
- High chemical resistance: Floorlite® flexible sheets meet automotive requirements for resistance to surface staining and discoloration from harsh cleaners and automotive chemicals.
- Excellent thermoformability: Sheets conform well to automotive flooring contours and comply with automotive dimensional stability demands.
- Formulation adjustments: for flexibility, grain or dimensional stability
- Gauge range: roll or sheet (length range)
- Scrap utilization and buy-back
- Floorlite C & D meets the following OEM specifications: Ford: WSB-M99D63-A2 and WSS-M99D63-A3, GM: GM2616M and GMW16803, Chrysler: MS-DC643, Toyota: TSL5704G-3, Nissan: NE7105
Looking for a specific product, solution, or help with product development, prototyping and testing? Spartech has the team, skills, resources, and production facilities to meet your needs. Use these links to search our products, discover our range of specialized solutions, and learn more about our 90,000 square foot St. Louis Innovation Center.