Extreme Plus HG® and Extreme Plus LG® sheet are both high performance thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) structures. With a wide processing range, they are specifically engineered for easy, consistent, and stable thermoforming.
Extreme Plus HG® is our high gloss sheet, while Extreme Plus LG® offers the same performance properties with the option of a lower gloss finish. These tough, high impact TPO sheets provide excellent cold crack resistance and outstanding chemical resistance. A high or low gloss, molded-in-color surface can be achieved on many applications where harsh weather, chemicals, heavy vibration or heat stresses are factors.
- High or low gloss cap surface with a high impact TPO structure
- Ease in thermoforming
- Integral UV protective package
- Resilient to high vibration
- Dimensionally stable
- Available in a wide range of custom colors, thicknesses, and sizes
Markets and Applications
Extreme Plus HG® and Extreme Plus LG® sheet are exceptional choices for many markets and applications, including:
- Automotive Aftermarket — tonneau covers, scoops, spoilers, step-ups
- Medium & Heavy Truck — tank covers, air deflectors, bumpers
- Recreational Vehicles — front caps, end caps, ground effects
- Power Sports — ATV fenders, flares, body armor, hoods, accessories
- Agricultural & Construction Equipment — engine covers, fenders, canopies
- Lawn & Garden — fenders, front hoods, mower decks
- Marine — kayak decks, instrument panels, light pods, storage covers
Looking for a specific product, solution, or help with product development, prototyping and testing? Spartech has the team, skills, resources, and production facilities to meet your needs. Use these links to search our products, discover our range of specialized solutions, and learn more about our 90,000 square foot St. Louis Innovation Center.