If you've seen a deck of modern playing cards, you've seen a a good example of acetate films&mdashlhowever, there are many more uses including safety products and facial protection. Derived from wood pulp, cellulose acetate films are plasticized to enhance flexibility and durability. Our Spartech acetate films are easy to work with and durable in many applications.
- Available thicknesses - .015”-.060”
- Transparent or opaque colors
- Available sheet dimensions - 22” X 51.75” (fixed)
- Compliant with American National Standard Institute ANSI Z87.1-2003 for safety - minimum .039” thickness
Light Transmission for Transparent Grades (as %)
- Clear - 85% minimum
- Green filtered / very light green - 43% minimum, 57% maximum
- Medium green - 19% minimum, 27% maximum
- Dark green - 10% minimum, 18% maximum
Sustainability. The Key To Future Value.
We have placed sustainability, environment, social and governance (ESG) issues at the very center of our focus. Not simply to comply with regulations and standards, but to drive true change that transforms tomorrow. This, we believe, is how real value is created.
Looking for a specific product, solution, or help with product development, prototyping and testing? Spartech has the team, skills, resources, and production facilities to meet your needs. Use these links to search our products, discover our range of specialized solutions, and learn more about our 90,000 square foot St. Louis Innovation Center.