Our custom sheet solutions work, because we work with you. We learn about your performance requirements, project timelines, pricing and even your material selection ideas. It can be for automotive dashboards, medical devices, surgery room wall coverings or even military aircraft canopies. No matter what you require, we come back to you with the right material solution that’s more cost-effective, performance proven and ideal for manufacturability.
Thermoplastic sheets are typically extruded or cast into a thicker, flat form and can be produced in a variety of colors, sizes, transparency, and thickness. Sheet can be coextruded with multiple materials to enhance durability and physical properties.
- A broad and sustainable variety of polymer formulations, including food and medical grade
- Application expertise in Aerospace, Building & Construction, Healthcare & Medical, Industrial, Packaging, Signage, and Transportation
- Trusted and proven solutions like Polycast®, Royalite®, and Korad®
- On-time and on-budget delivery with supply chain reliability
- The team at Spartech is a responsive partner committed to your success
Sustainability. The Key To Future Value.
We have placed sustainability, environment, social and governance (ESG) issues at the very center of our focus. Not simply to comply with regulations and standards, but to drive true change that transforms tomorrow. This, we believe, is how real value is created.
Looking for a specific product, solution, or help with product development, prototyping and testing? Spartech has the team, skills, resources, and production facilities to meet your needs. Use these links to search our products, discover our range of specialized solutions, and learn more about our 90,000 square foot St. Louis Innovation Center.